A PMSZ és a PMI együttműködés keretében a PMSZ támogatja a rendezvényt és a megállapodás értelemében a PMSZ tagok kedvezményesen vehetnek részt az eseményen.
The PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter, working within the confines of the current pandemic situation, is holding our annual professional conference virtually, featuring it as the 2020 Virtual Art of Projects Conference. Building upon the theme of "The Project Economy: The Transformative Project Manager in the next decade from idea to reality" the chapter has brought together multiple presenters, known for their expertise in the Project Management field.
Project Management Institute (PMI) Budapest, Hungarian Chapter will open the registration on September 25, 2020, for our Annual online „Art of Projects” Conference held on November 5, 2020. on International Project Management Day.
AOP 2020 speakers are:
- HUN - Dr. György Bőgel, Moderator of the Day
- UK - Otema Yirenkyi, PMI Vice President of Global Engagement
- CH/USA - Olivier Lazar, Msc., MBA, PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PBA, RMP, SP, ACP Acting Vice President for Strategic Alliances at Project Management Institute
- CH - Dr. Agata Czopek, PhD PMP - Capability Development, Lausanne, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland
- USA - Beth Ouellette, PMI Fellow, PMP, PgMP, PBA, DALSM, CDAI, CDACDisciplined Agilist with Portfolio, Program, Project, and Data Management expertise as an Executive, Professional Speaker, and Facilitator, Mentor, Coach, and Educator
- USA - Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PBA, ACP, CDAP, CDAI Founder Facilitated Methods, LinkedIn Author, Trainer, Experienced Program and Project Manager and Business Analyst, San Marcos, California, United States
- USA - Dr. Michaela Musilova PhD is an astrobiologist and the Director for HI-SEAS missions, as part of the International MoonBase Alliance. She is also a visiting professor at FEI STU,vice-chair of SOSA and Adjunct Faculty for ISU's SSP and MSS programs
- HUN - Attila Sághi Deputy Chief Technical Officer, Városliget Zrt.
PMI Credential Holders can earn up to 6 PDUs by attending the half-day-long event with sessions on the latest trends, tools, and innovative project management techniques. A variety of topics will be discussed among them: Disciplined Agile (DA), Power Skills, Team Building, and many more. All sessions will be live-streaming and on-demand so that attendees can re-visit the sessions for thirty-days following the event.
More information: http://pmibudapestevents.hu
A PMSZ tagok kérjük a regisztrációnál a kedvezmény érvényesítéséhez az alábbi opciót válasszák ki: AOP PMI HUN and supported ch member - 23000,- HUF + 27% VAT
Following the Art of Projects Conference on November 6, 2020. the PMI Budapest, Hungarian Chapter will organize a half-day-long Project Management Masterclass led by Dr. Agata Czopek, PhD, PMP - Capability Development, Lausanne, Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.