IT Project manager (Junior / Medior / Senior)
Apply here or send your CV to email@example.com
Why work with us?
- continuous project opportunities
- competitive salary
- exciting project portfolio
- diverse clientele
- remote work possibility
- We support individu al development and self fulfillment.
- We offer an open, dynamic and youthful work environment, our principle is that you can do well only with satisfaction.
- As a strong professional company, we support and inspire each other as we work.
Project lenght: minimum 6 months with s trong proability of extensions
Location: remote (Budapest office available for use)
Contract type: both FTE and contractor based solutions are possible
Profexec Services is looking for experienced p roject m anagers on all levels (junior, medior, senior) to provide services to SSCs and other Budapest based multinational clients. The p roject m anager will build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation. You will l ead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation. You will coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain with in scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments. You will analyze
project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requir ements. You will establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day to day contact on project status and changes.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and technique s
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience working in virt ual teams using Agile methodology
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English is a must!
- Professional in team work, influencing people, conflict management, coordination
- Degree in IT or engineering
- Professional certification PMI PMP/IMPA/PRINCE II
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team membe rs’ capabilities and skillsets.