Légy üzleti elemző a Profexec-nél és vegyél részt izgalmas, agilis nemzetközi projekteben!
Profexec Services is looking for talented IT business analysts to provide services to SSCs and other Budapest based multinational clients. Both FTE and contractor-based solutions are possible!
Why work with us?
- continuous project opportunities
- competitive salary
- exciting project portfolio
- diverse clientele
- remote work possibility
- We support individual development and self-fulfillment.
- We offer an open, dynamic and youthful work environment, our principle is that you can do well only witsatisfaction.
- As a strong professional company, we support and inspire each other as we work.
Project lenght: minimum 6 months with strong probability of extensions
Capacity: fulltime / part time
Location: remote (Budapest office is avaialble for use)
Contract type: both FTE and contractor-based solutions are possible!
We are looking for talented IT Business Analysts to provide services to SSCs and other multinational clients. As a Business Analyst you will work closely with business and IT stakeholders, acting as a bridge between them to support the efficient realization of key projects. You understand the strategic business and IT drivers and will act as a change agent to plan and execute technology initiatives across the organization in accordance with identified business demands, with the necessary reliability, usability, and scalability. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Provide analysis expertise in identifying, evaluating, designing and developing systems and processes that are cost effective and align with user requirements and technology roadmaps
- Deconstruct complex processes into manageable simplified representations that facilitate strategic discussion and decision making
- Analyze, define and document detailed process workflows through user interviews, facilitated workshops and expert engagement
- Ensure all applications supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements
- Facilitate and validate system and user acceptance testing
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst
- Proven expertise in business process and/or data modelling
- Flexibility to the constant changing needs of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent business oriented discipline is a plus
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology
- Experience working in a virtual setting
- Fluent English
- Ability to issue invoices as a contractor and/or work legally in Hungary without sponsorship